Former Museum Executive Director, Keith Bartz, was an individual who focused his time, talent, and resources on building the American Saddlebred Museum and the celebration of the American Saddlebred horse. His commitment to excellence and hard work helped build the Museum we know today. This scholarship celebrates his life by awarding $1,500 to an individual that exemplifies the same character and achievements. The Keith Bartz Impact Scholarship Award will be awarded annually to the individual that has demonstrated a commitment to the American Saddlebred and to excellence in their community.
Nominations are now open!
Deadline is Tuesday, December 1. Email applications to [email protected].
* The scholarship money will be paid directly to the institution, university, college or trade school for post-secondary educational expenses.
- Applicants must be twenty-one years of age or under. High school seniors or individuals enrolled in a two-year or four-year program at any college, trade school, or university.
- Show substantial involvement with American Saddlebred horses and in the community.
- May be self-nominated or nominated by another individual who can attest to the character and accomplishments of the nominee.
- Provide an essay, no more than two pages, speaking to the nominee's impact at school, home, barn and the community.
2019 — Jordan Bartosiak, Brookfield, WI
2020 — Emily Brown, Louisville, KY