The American Saddlebred Museum is pleased to announce a fun schedule of upcoming special events for the year. Save the dates and be looking for more information to come.
- April 8: Victory Pass Raffle Drawing at 1:00 at the American Saddlebred Museum. Tickets are now available at raffle.asbmuseum.org for a great prize package to the World’s Championship Horse Show!
- TBA Grand Reopening of the American Saddlebred Museum. Be on the lookout for information about the highly anticipated reopening celebration of the newly renovated History Wing.
- July TBA: NEW EVENT Vintage Book Sale! Drop by to shop a selection of rare books and magazines.
- July 16: Annual July Brunch. This event is always beautiful and so much fun! Reserve the date in your calendar.
- August 24: Annual World’s Championship Horse Show Party. The Museum is stepping back in time and returning this event to the Saddlebred Café in the North Wing of Freedom Hall. Plan on food, dancing, and lots of fun—seating will be limited!
The Museum looks forward to seeing everyone in the upcoming year. Make sure to follow @asbmuseum on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for information. Become a Museum member at asbmuseum.org to receive member discounts on event tickets.