What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize and maximize your experience (your information helps us respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support your needs).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you as our customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, occasional organization news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. Access to personal information about you is restricted from anyone except those employees, employees of our vendors or others who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. Credit card information is not stored in any database. This information is kept in a server memory only as long as it is needed.
American Saddlebred Museum
4083 Iron Works Parkway
Lexington, KY 40511-8483